In an effort to honor the tireless efforts of healthcare workers during the Covid 19 pandemic, the Troopers Memorial Fund delivered meals to various healthcare professionals at 12 hospitals throughout Long Island. We also acknowledged the efforts of two separate nursing homes that fought this battle as well as having taken care of one of our own, Trooper Joe Gallagher. We would like to also extend our sincere gratitude to the other frontline and essential workers and wish all of you and your families the best during these difficult times.
- The Troopers Memorial Fund was started to honor the New York State Troopers from Troop L that have made the ultimate sacrifice to protect the men, women and children of our great State. You can click on the IN MEMORIAM page above to get more information on our heroes. The fund is an IRS recognized 501-C-3 non-profit corporation that honors our fallen brothers and supports our communities. Any donations you make are completely tax deductible.
Below are some of the donations made by our organization :
* The Trooper Fabio Buttitta Memorial Football Dinner at Deer Park H.S.
* The Trooper Thomas J. Consorte Scholarship Award at Comsewogue H.S.
* The Senior Investigator Thomas M. O’Neill Scholarship Award at E. Islip, H.S.
* The Trooper Jose A. Rosado Scholarship Award at Suffolk County Community College
* Concerns of Police Survivors (C.O.P.S.)
* The NYSP Trooper Foundation
* The Troopers Memorial Fund Troop L Scholarship Awards
* The Cops Who Care Holiday Food Drive
* Annual Christmas toy drive and dispensing at local hospitals
* Various local charitable donations
You can also email any of our Officers by clicking on their name to the right of this page